enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Senior Operations Consultant
- Provide consultancy, coordinate and monitor software development projects
- Be in charge for operational consulting, problems solving and support of project teams, ensuring that all teams are built properly
- Perform project supervision - weekly monitoring and reporting
- Build and develop ongoing and new relationships to manage best possible customer experience
- Adjust and improve software development processes and tools to achieve high operational performance
- Implement and maintain operational documentation
- Be actively involved in Sales and Customer support and consulting
- Maintain strong relationships with all levels within client and internal team
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Awesome referral fees
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Operations/Account Management/Resources or similar position within an international company
- Good understanding of software engineering industry
- Extraordinary client focus
- Previous involvement in Project Management will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
- University degree (IT/Organizational Sciences or similar)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to travel in the country and abroad occasionally
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.05.2018.