An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for Senior PTP Accountant willing to support production unit and participate in transition.
Senior PTP Accountant with Serbian
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this position, your main duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing purchase invoices and ensure payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Processing and reporting relevant tax data
- Handling expense reimbursement in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Processing payments and verify aged items and discrepancies
- Responding to AP inquiries
- Gaining and sharing knowledge within the organization
- Participation in internal projects and initiatives
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Solid understanding of accounts payable principles
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and standard software tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAP
- Data entry skills along with a passion for working with numbers
- Proven high work performance (qualitatively & quantitatively)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- “Getting things done” and service orientated attitude combined with the ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to partners
- Continuous improvement mindset, strong process orientation and a solution orientated work approach
- Excellent communicator who can adapt to different audiences
- Fluency in English and Serbian in speaking and writing
- Ability to travel
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as a Senior PTP Accountant it is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications: 20.04.2019.