Zuhlke Engineering d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Quality Assurance Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Test Automation Engineers to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software testing
- 2+ years of stable professional experience in automated testing
- understanding agile software development methodologies and feel comfortable working in agile environment
- hands-on experience with agile testing practices and continuous integration/delivery approach
- knowledge of quality and test management, testing process, methods and types, preferably formal trainings
- experience in testing web and mobile applications, and web services/APIs
- understanding of OOP concepts and experience with at least one OOP language
- knowledge or experience in non-functional testing (e.g. performance, stress, security) is considered as a plus
- experience in project management and/or requirements engineering is considered as a plus
- show analytical and curious, yet innovative mind-set and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- as a member of Scrum development team collaborate closely with colleagues and quality managers in creating modern web, mobile or desktop applications
- communicate with end user and customer representatives in order to clarify, define and verify requirements
- establish and continuously improve quality and testing process, prepare test strategy and plans
- design and implement test environment and data, execute tests, analyze results, identify and report issues
- create test cases based on requirements in order to validate both functional and non-functional requirements
- design, implement and execute automated tests in order to verify functional requirements
Deadline for applications: 25.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!