Senior Software Engineer .NET
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Senior Software Engineers (.NET) to join our Belgrade office.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to benefit from:
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 5+ years of stable professional experience in different areas of software engineering
- experience and knowledge of OOP concepts, UML, design patterns and architectural concepts
- strong skills in C# and knowledge of .NET Framework, databases and frontend frameworks like Angular or React
- desire to develop your skills even further in different areas of software engineering
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies
Having one or more of the following would be considered a plus:
- experience with cloud platforms (especially Azure)
- experience in AR/VR development (Unity3D, Unreal Engine, Three.js)
- experience implementing Ethereum smart contracts is a plus
What we ask of all our engineers is to
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues in creating modern web, mobile or desktop applications
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
Deadline for applications: 25.02.2019.