TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Software Developer in Test for Web Team
Position in Belgrade
TeleSign is looking for QA Automation Engineer to work on extending our automated test coverage for some of the crucial components of TeleSign system – newly developed customer facing web application and internal web application for managing and monitoring TeleSign platform (both web and backend platform part); along with improving our overall continuous integration process.
- Performing hands-on testing (black box and white box testing)
- Bug reporting and tracking, bug analysis and reproduction
- Work as part of our development teams within the SCRUM process
- Identify requirements and evaluate tools and test frameworks used in QA process
- Verification of deployment of software releases
- Participate in test automation
- Reference: JvChVIRAX0f0IdFpMyxeWYwTy0DbXn3EESrn7iJpt_c.
- Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, tools and methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Experience with writing SQL queries (any SQL dialect)
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OOP)
- Working in Linux environment and common open source software packages
- Experience in testing of web applications
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to create automated tests using common programming/scripting languages such as Java, Python, PHP or bash
- Experience with Selenium testing tool
- Experience with source code versioning systems (Git, SVN, Perforce)
- Experience in testing web services/APIs (e.g. SOAP, XML, JSON, REST)
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.