enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Software Test Engineer for Car Insurance Industry
- Be part of the agile team working on complex car insurance software solutions
- Be involved in test planning (task analyzing, documentation reading, communication with business representatives and developers, sprint planning and task estimation, preparing test cases)
- Perform manual testing of the tasks implemented by developers (functional, integration, acceptance testing)
- Create various testing documentation, including test cases, test scenarios, defects, test summary reports, etc.
- Report findings in bug tracking tool (Jira)
- Produce and maintain automated testing scripts via web testing tools - Selenium web driver
- Share positive and proactive team spirit
- Reference: vnkjygnZz4W4SYLagrIoch0sDKeLEI7NSCO3c2v3BrE.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- At least 2 years of experience on the same or similar position
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
- Experience with web application testing
- Hands-on experience with Selenium or some other functional testing tool
- Very good analytical skills
- Willingness to learn about car insurance industry
- Ability to work well within teams
- Proactivity and excellent communication skills
- University degree in computer science is preferable
- Good spoken and written English skills
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2018.