CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,800 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
We are looking for
to join our team
The CPQ Senior Technical Analyst Consultant, works in a customer facing role to lead the implementation of our Configure Price Quote solution for CallidusCloud customers. They apply their knowledge of all facets of our CPQ solution to configure it to meet each customer’s unique needs to generate sales quotes for their customers.
- Collect Business Requirements from Clients
- Design and develop Technical solution that will meet Client’s business requirements on top of CallidusCloud CPQ standard functionality
- Develop solutions for integration between CallidusCloud CPQ and third party CRM and ERP systems, as well as other cloud and on-premise systems
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Business Consultants on High Level Design (Solution Design)
- Collaborate with other team members to implement and maintain the solution functionality using the .Net/ C#, IronPython frameworks
- Involvement in the full life cycle of project from effort estimation to go live
- Support and work collaboratively with team managers across areas of Sales, UI design, Product Development, Quality Assurance and Operations
- Mentors, coaches and develops junior developer peers
- Travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 + years experience
- Experience with Web application architectures, tools and frameworks
- Experience in Software Technical Consulting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
Primary Technical Skills:
- Scripting languages experience (Python knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in object oriented languages
- Good understanding of SOAP and REST web services
- SQL Experience
What do we offer:
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno