SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Technical Documentation Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Technical Documentation Specialist
As a part of Line Maintenance, the Technical Documentation Specialist ensures that Line Station Setup and their procedures are in compliance with EASA Part 145, EN9110, MOEL2, and Group Procedures.
- The Technical Documentation Specialist ensures that Line Station Setup and their procedures follow EASA Part 145, EN9110, MOEL2, and Group Procedures
- Ensuring Customer Station Procedure Manuals (SPM) are:
- up to date,
- in compliance with customer regulation,
- in compliance with EASA Part 145 regulation,
- in compliance with EN9110 regulation,
- in compliance with SR Technics Group regulation
- Ensuring MOE Chapter L2, Line Maintenance group procedures are up to date
- In compliance with EASA Part 145 regulation
- In compliance with EN9110 regulation
- Ensuring that necessary technical and administrative tools & equipment for Line Stations and customers (Technical / Commercial Reporting) are available
- Ensuring that the Line Stations are established and kept in compliance with EASA part 145, MOE L2 and group procedures
- IT Coordination for LM, as availability of IT equipment at line stations
- APQC Coordination for LM, to ensure all processes are allocated correct within APQC landscape and participation on workshops is ensured
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree would be preferable
- Process and project management skills
- Working experience in the Airline or MRO industry
- Working experience in the line maintenance environment would be desired
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and MS Project)
- SAP knowledge would be strongly desired
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!