CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,800 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
We are looking for
Technical Lead Consultant
to join our team
The CPQ Technical Lead Consultant position requires an individual who goes beyond technical proficiency. The Technical lead serves a key role bridging functional, business, or process requirements with technology product capabilities. Their depth of technology allow them to lead and influence both internal and client personnel to drive the architecture, technical integration design and implementation resulting in maximum client value. The person sets the direction of the technical project items and ensures the execution through all project phases.
- Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical solutions, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences
- Collect requirements from stakeholders, especially technology requirements
- Create solution design documents, especially technology approaches, estimates, and design
- Configure, test and roll out technical solution
- Manage internal technical team
- Deliver tasks on time and on budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7 + years IT experience with data integration, technology projects, application architecture, infrastructure, application operations
- Experience with Web application architectures, tools and frameworks
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact in both live (voice and/or video calls) and written (email, chat) mediums
- Competence in interacting with senior client stakeholders
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Team Management
- Fortune 100 enterprise implementations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Waterfall and Agile experience
Primary Technical Skills:
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 (ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC)
- IronPython or Python
- Microsoft SQL Server
- ETL tools
What do we offer:
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno