TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Traffic Quality Technician Intern
Position in Belgrade
TeleSign is looking to hire a Traffic Quality Technician (TQT) for its BEG based stuff and offices, within Technical team in Routing department. TQT’s main responsibilities will be keeping QoS on expected level by monitoring defined metrics and making appropriate adjustments.
- Managing SMS to facilitate different client needs and use cases; analyzing existing traffic trends as well as preparing necessary foundations for upcoming traffic.
- Monitor and analyze quality of existing routes (e.g. deliverability, completion and latency) and customer traffic (e.g. restricted destinations, peaky traffic) while keeping QoS on expected levels.
- Troubleshooting and working with providers on issues noticed related to latency or delivery.
- Troubleshooting any SMS quality degradation reported by other departments or during monitoring. Make adjustment as required. Work with providers on resolving.
- Reference: VaCkZ_NYUdXsWmMZFIvTnMcxOP7hL6ocDuHfRVJwYJE.
- Final year of studies or completed basic university education in Computer Sciences, preferably telecommunications is a plus.
- Previous experience in telecommunications / IT industry is a plus.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, data visualization and analysis…).
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Interest in innovative technology or software industry a plus.
- Self-organized initiative, proactive and hand-on approach.
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation.
- Flexibility and ability to make things happen.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.