Euronet Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) is a global leader for processing secure electronic financial transactions. Our products facilitate the movement of payments around the world and connect our partners - financial institutions, retailers and mobile operators - with their end-consumers both locally and globally. We process over one billion payment transactions originating on our global automated teller machine (ATM) and point-of-sale (POS) networks using our proprietary technology platform.
We are currently looking for a
QA / Test Automation Engineer
Based in our Belgrade office
The Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer is responsible for the quality assurance testing of the Euronet Software solutions. This position works closely with software developers and architects to isolate and solve issues. Develops and initiates tests, analyzes results, ensures issues are reported and resolved.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected;
- Development, implementation and execution of automated tests (UI, API) in order to test functional requirements;
- Development, implementation and execution of regression tests;
- Functional Manual testing;
- Implementation for non-functional testing, e.g. performance, stress, etc.;
- Preparation and execution of test plans, analysis of results and compare to expected results;
- Reporting on test results and following procedure for corrections needed through development lifecycle;
- Design, development and maintenance of test frameworks, testing tools;
- Participate in application planning meetings.
- Ensures a high quality of the product
- Relevant technical university degree and/or relevant industry experience;
- At least 2 years experience in testing;
- Familiar with Visual Studio, TFS, C#;
- Familiar with Jenkins and Selenium WebDriver for automating web client applications;
- SQL server basic level knowledge;
- QA and software development life cycles good understanding;
- Experience in problem/issue identification, documentation, tracking and resolution;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Analytical skills with a passion for details;
- Passion for ensuring high quality product;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- ITIL/ISO 20000 certificate.
- Professional and international working environment;
- Opportunity to advance professionally;
- Competitive salary package;
- Friendly team atmosphere.
If you are interested and possess the skills and personality as described above, we are looking forward for your application. Please send your Curriculum Vitae and Motivation letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com
Deadline for applications: 27.05.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno